Allergy & Immunology
A two- to three-year training experience intended to provide the highest quality clinical and research training in order to equip fellows with the skills they will need for an academic or clinical practice career.
A two- to four-year training experience intended for those interested in an academic career. MD fellows are invited to apply.
Global and Rural Health
A two-year program based in clinical and research training in global health, clinical training with Native populations in Alaska and South Dakota, education, mentorship, and teaching opportunities.
Why Train at the University of Washington?
- University of Washington Medical Center ranked #1 in the state
- Harborview Medical Center Level 1 Trauma Center ranked #2 in the state
- School of Medicine ranked #1 in primary care in the country
- School of Medicine ranked #10 for research
- Internal Medicine Residency ranked #7 in the country
- University of Washington's Allergy & Infectious Diseases program ranked #4 in the world
- 41,000 patients admitted annually
- 1.4 million outpatient clinic and ED visits each year