This is unpublished
Conditions we treat
- Endocarditis (infection of the inner lining of the heart chambers and heart valves)
- Osteomyelitis (infection of the bone)
- Post-operative infections
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Extra-pulmonary tuberculosis, and other mycobacterial infections
- Fever of unknown origin
- Infections following overseas travel (including tropical infections)
- Viral Infections
Visit the Infectious Disease & Travel Medicine Clinic at Harborview four to six weeks prior to your departure date.
The Travel Medicine Clinic provides pre-travel counseling, evaluations, and immunizations for individuals planning on travel outside North America.